Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Does anyone have an update?

By the way, the last few posts in this thread are not showing for me. The latest I'm seeing is a post on April 6, 2017.
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

For anyone subscribed for updates, Jason died this morning:
    http://www.3dbuzz.com/forum/threads/...-fight-is-over

Quote Originally Posted by pellea72 View Post
    For anyone subscribed for updates, Jason died this morning:
    http://www.3dbuzz.com/forum/threads/...-fight-is-over
    I don't know what to say, Jason, for some of us was like a father figure that guided us in their life, for some of us (like me) was like an elder brother figure. on one hand, I am happy that his pain was finished, on the other hand, it's hard to loose a dear friend, brother, father.....
    but i know one thing for sure, Jason was one of his kind, a man that people like him may come one in a century, a man who all his life, helped people with knowledge, friendship and support, a man who helped others make a better life for themselves.
    rest in peace Jason, you had done more than 90% of the people who lived in the same time line in this universe.

damn, no matter how much i try to use words, non of them would describe this man the best. but i think we don't need to talk who he was, simply because all of us know exactly who he was.

now, he gave us a legacy, he thought all of us how to behave and be, the very first thing he teach is that helping others with what ever you know and have, is the best way to go in life. let's not put him down, lets keep his memory alive with doing the same thing he did for us.
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

It's hard to believe two years have gone by since we learned the news. Jason put up a good fight.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112