Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    He's been admitted to hospital. My love to Jason Angela and the kids
    Is there a non-public update where you saw this information? The last post I see on Facebook is a video he made January 16 where he gives the good and then bad news about the trial he looked forward to. They had already filled up but added his name hoping it could also be approved within a couple weeks. I didn't see any more updates but you mention he's back at the hospital did he not get approved for the test treatment? I'm guessing he posted an update to friends only and based on your post it seems dire. Still wishing for the very best he is such a large influence from my early CGI days.

Jason was not approved for the trial, it had already been filled. (clerical error) When returning to Vanderbilt for different chemo (since the previous wasn't working), They admitted him after several hours to deal with mitigating his pain, currently consistently running an 8 out of 10. After repeated doses of dilaudid, 24 mg throughout the day, the desicision was made to admit him for more aggressive pain mediation before dealing with chemo treatment. For the moment that's the most we know.

Poor guy. I appreciate that he takes time to make update videos.
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

get well soon

Looking for a reliable garage door repair and installation service provider in Los Angeles, CA? You’re at the right place here. Call us now! (213)-631-3560
    Looking for a reliable garage door repair and installation service provider in Los Angeles, CA? You’re at the right place here. Call us now! (213)-631-3560

http://www.losangelescagaragedoorsrepair.com/

For those who may only be updated by subscribing to this thread, Jason has is reportedly in the emergency room.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Chuck View Post
    Please pray for Jason, he is in the ER!
    http://www.3dbuzz.com/forum/threads/...62#post1610362

Jason is out of ER, hass had his chemo treatment and is on his way back to his Mom's today. So a bit of good news.

Jason

yippie, excellent news
    Houdini Student

Excellent news, indeed.

I just want to point something out. In mid-May 2016 Jason was given "at most" nine months to live. Now it's about a month and three weeks past that deadline (REALLY no pun intended), and Jason is still fighting it.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast