Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team City

What folders does the TeamCity user have permissions on?

I made the TeamCity user an Admin but that did not seem to make any difference.
    The only way to fail is to give up or die...

When I get home from work tonight, Ill fire up my server and see what folders TeamCity should have permissions on. See if thats where the problem is. I have a feeling you might have to rerun those migrations maybe. Are you able to post the full TeamCity build log in a text doc on here?
    Last edited by GreyWalker; 03-30-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyWalker View Post
    When I get home from work tonight, Ill fire up my server and see what folders TeamCity should have permissions on. See if thats where the problem is. I have a feeling you might have to rerun those migrations maybe. Are you able to post the full TeamCity build log in a text doc on here?
    [2016-03-31 21:40:28,854] out - Starting: C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\plugins\dotnetPlugin\bin\Je tBrains.BuildServer.MsBuildBootstrap.exe /workdir:C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\33eb5a2ff52a7c 0f "/msbuildPath:C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\MSBuild.exe"
    [2016-03-31 21:40:28,854] out - in directory: C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\33eb5a2ff52a7c0f
    [2016-03-31 21:40:28,870] err - C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\plugins\dotnetPlugin\bin\Je tBrains.BuildServer.MsBuildBootstrap.exe /workdir:C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\33eb5a2ff52a7c 0f "/msbuildPath:C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\MSBuild.exe"
    [2016-03-31 21:40:49,362] out - Process exited with code 1

Ok some progress made added to MMOFramework.Data
    Added Reference to References System.Data.Entity

That has solved Entity not being found now I need to fix DbContext not found error.

What can I say but after many google searches I find my solution right here on 3DBuzz in a post by oldngrey
    Here is a few lines from his post.

What do you have in your gitignore_global.txt file?
    Mine stops .dll's from going to the repository. Is that correct? (I didn't tell it to do that,
    I only came across this file by accident - I don't recall Nelson referring to it or that it, by default, did not send .dll's to the repository.
    Yes, emptying the gitignore_globals.txt file made the difference.

The fact that this global file was created automatically when I installed SourceTree makes me think others may strike this problem too.
    Always worth a forum post to clear up things like that.

And thanks for the assistance. It's appreciated.

Well OldnGray I thank you for your post or I might not have found it.
    Problem Solved.

Geez if only I'd remembered that when you posted your problem.
    My apologies.

No worries it was a good leaning experience it is always the little things that seem to get you the biggest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123