Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hay all, Is 3Dbuzz ok.

I know how posts can be misinterpreted so let me enplane. I was a less then interactive member sponsor for many "MANY" years and this site has always been hopping with activity. Just to put my self out there I got a job making a lot of money with the skills I learned here at 3dbuzz and I lost touch for a while. I just recently thought I would come back strong and help others achieve at leased some of what I learned but there are very few posts going on right now. I hope I just missed something somewhere. everything does look different now. I really hope this community continues. 3DBuzz helped my life 10 Fold. I just became a member sponsor again 2 days ago so I don't know how things are actually going I just noticed the lack of posts. I really hope I just came at at slow time.
    Yes, I am unfair to everyone equally

It has been a slow couple of months around here but people still seem to lurk around. The views on posts seem to suggest that at least. Videos keep coming out and a lot of people seems excited about the new yearly member sponsor deal recently. I for one try to check for new content every other day at least even though I don't post a lot.

@macmag
    Beside what am385 said, I would like to add that if you have knowledge to impart and the willingness to record the said knowledge, the 3dbuzz team will consider your content submissions for publishing on the site.

Further details, such as if it is something directed towards member sponsors or to all, remains for discussion between you and the 3d buzz team.

I'm still around, but I have no knowledge

I'm also still around, trying to keep the photography contests going at least.

The video lectures are still the best for me personally compared to any I tried elsewhere, so I keep coming back. I sincerely hope that 3D Buzz will never stop producing more videos. There are so many things I would have no idea about if I hadn't joined this site many years ago.
    Mind Duck Games check out our game prototypes ;.)

Sometimes some sites just don't get the attention they used to.
    I haven't been by as often because I haven't needed as much help as I used to.
    ...Maybe Buzz needs to put himself out there and bring in more noobies who need help.
    Read my Webcomic:
    maytiacomic.com
    Check up on my progress at:
    marscaleb.com

I've been trying to figure out ways to bring back more people to the site but haven't been able to other than keep re-Tweeting the Twitter posts.

I usually recommend this site to anyone that is interested in programming and game dev. The basic tutorials for stuff are great with the combination of white boarding and coding.

It is just hard for a smaller site to do well in this space when you have so many large subscription based content learning sites now. I still like the community here better as it feels smaller and more friendly than larger sites.

Some of us still pop in from time to time too see if Agents is out yet.

^Haha, you know you're old school when...
    There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast