stupid problem that i can't solve

Ok here is the thing. From the start of authentication video till the end of deploying unity client i did't run the website. Today i test it and every thing works except one stupid thing, the logout button ! It goes into mmo.dev/auth/logout and gives 404 error. Mmo.dev is the iis name i chose. I tripple checked everything with videos. Can't figure what is wrong there
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

Oh also glyphicons not showing up and user don't get log out at all but everything else, even less forms work !
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

Sigh more problems. When i try to edit or reset pass on user i get null point exception but i am clearly sending in the user id from form !

Going to auth/logout is correct.
    The AuthController class has the following method:

Code:
            [HttpPost]
            [Authorize(Roles = "registered")]
            public ActionResult Logout()
            {
                Auth.Logout();
                return RedirectToAction("login");
            }
    You will be unable to run this if your account is not in the registered role although I am not sure you would get a 404 error.

Maybe set a breakpoint to see if this is run.

As for those icons, that might depend on which version of bootstrap you are using. I used the files from bootstrap-3.1.1.zip.

On the other hand I suspect you know and have tried searching the code for the places "logout" is mentioned. Did you make a prod site as well as the dev site? Same thing?

I didn't go for production site. Honestly this is getting out of hand. Why the hell when i hit edit admin i get null point? Everything is 100% correct code wise. I can't log out, can' edit or reset pass and can't delet temp user, all 3 of them give null ooint exception on user.Id from the for. The funny part is that the table itself shows correct user id !

One thing more that i can't figure out. When i use alt insert on solution explorer i don't see razor options. Only mvc ones

The later versions of ReSharper (9+??) seem to not put razor shortcuts on Alt-Ins by default in the Solution Explorer.
    However as soon as I created a cshtml file from the old way (rightclick - add NewItem, web etc), it appeared in Alt-Ins next time I wanted to create one.

Otherwise your project seems to have gone extremely wrong.
    Unlike you, I don't know enough to deviate from what Nelson types in. If you wish, I can zip up the solution at any video you name and put it on dropbox for you to compare. I don't know of any other way to offer assistance.

Sigh i started from scratch but this time with iis active from start. The very first problem is that some of glyphicons not showing up !

I don't know if you finally figured this out, but when I have issues like this type of thing, I run Fiddler (fiddler2 from telerik - its free); and watch for 404 errors in the trace, that usually takes me right to the issue.
    John Bergman aka RadioactiveXP

I have the source and I am not afraid to use it!
    I'd rather have a blue sky above me that a blue screen in front of me!

Nah, the problem was something totally different, mime types had to be registered manually ! I found it searching the web, not sure this is a problem but that was the case !