Merry Christmas All!

Just wanted to pop by and say Happy Christmas to everyone, Hope you are all well.

Its been quite a while since I have been on the site (still cant believe its been nearly 14 years since I joined!), I remember buying my baby girl some toys when I flew over to stay with buzz, that little girl is 13 in a week.... wow.

Its great seeing all the old names along with the new.

I could well be here a lot more begging for help as I have decided to drop back into Maya.

Right, where is that Ban Hammer?

phOny.
    Last edited by phOny; 12-13-2015 at 04:49 AM.
    Complaining is like a rocking chair, It's fun for a while but it doesn't get you anywhere.

Merry Christmas to you and to all

As for Maya, what do you plan to follow along with? Or just play with the application / your ideas without tutorials?

Hey, phOny. Happy Holidays to you too. I was researching your profile picture again the other day, but I still haven't found an identity.
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

hey phOny marry Christmas to you too, by the way, in case you missed it, contact steven if you have some cool ideas for new video tutorials, 3D buzz had done a great move and now lets members publish their video tutorials on their site. record them, contact steven and he will set you up
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

A Merry Christmas to you and yours ph0ny and may the new year bring much happiness and prosperity.

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. --Socrates

Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope the week finds you happy, healthy, wealthy, and wise.

Yes! Merry Christmas and things to everyone! Nice to see you pop back in here, Phony.

Happy Holidays everyone!!!
    Angela Busby
    Email: angela@3dbuzz.com
    PM (Private Message): Angela
    Need help with store orders, please PM me!

Hey angi, you got my mail that i sent to steve and a copy to you?
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !