Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    as SJC said, i don't have any signed contract (although i would sign a life time member sponsorship in front of being teacher as long as i am alive but that may come in future), but a member who started publishing my own videos here instead of you tube, and I am honored that they let me do it
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

Hello Alireza, I searched for "rpg css_maya" on You tube but there was nothing there. I also did a search for "rpg css_maya" and mechanim, but nothing came up.

Sean
    Life is as hard or easy as u think it is, so think "easy" and take it easy to see how easy it becomes for you, that's the magic of a long life with happiness, smile even if it's forced and fake a smile, then see how life will smile to you and how the sun will shine on you.

here we go, had a play list in my current channel, although i will only upload new content here from now on
    be warned these tutorials are old and new system will be much different but they should be good start for you :

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...6QQYHqwTLHKMNW
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

Thank you.
    Life is as hard or easy as u think it is, so think "easy" and take it easy to see how easy it becomes for you, that's the magic of a long life with happiness, smile even if it's forced and fake a smile, then see how life will smile to you and how the sun will shine on you.

Thanx for this discussion, I found what I wanted!)
    If u have some questions u can always find me here https://kovla.com/

Thanks for the great info.. Keep on sharing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123