Thread: Failed Download

Unhappy Failed Download

Hi,

I recently purchased "Developing Modular Rigging Systems with Python"
    first of all i didn't get resumable links. I'm downloading at >70kbps speed. I have got 6(downloads per file) but when I download one time it drops to 2. I tried downloading "Developing Modular Rigging Systems with Python - Part 1.zip" 2 times and download got failed in middle. Now I don't have any downloads left. I don't get it if I have got 6 downloads per file limit then why I can download it only 2 times ? to download it I have to purchase again ? What I'm supposed to do now ?

Thanks,

Akshat

I also faced the same issue. Do you have that downloaded? I tried to contact them but no response

Hey guys,

Be sure when you're downloading that you don't use a download manager. This system really hates them. I have also reset both of your tokens to valid. Sorry I didn't catch this sooner.

Hi,
    I have same problem with the download.Tried downloading the purchased videos but could not download the "Developing Modular Rigging Systems with Python part1.Zip" , the link would expire oin next 2 days. I have also emailed to info@3dbuzz.com, but have not received any reply yet.
    How can I download it any idea?