Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

MMO Radio Show tomorrow night!

Hey everyone,

The radio show will be tomorrow night at 7pm CST. Depending on how far we've gotten we may be able to test on the new lobby system a little, but at this writing Nelson is still pounding away on it, so no "set in stone promises", we will have a Q&A with everyone about the MMO, previous training, the new system, etc.

Anyone with a login is welcome to attend, whether part of the MMO training or not. As always, radio shows are NSFW and will probably (read almost certainly) contain alcohol and profanity.

When Nelson sets it up tomorrow, there will be a link to follow in the upper right corner below your login name, call ins will be handled through Skype, and Nelson will set that up once were up and running. Hope to see (hear) a lot of you there!

Steve

Man, too bad I'll be at work. Would have loved to get caught up with the goings on around here. I may have to bring my laptop into work and sneak in a listen.

i've been waiting for this, but i have to be somewhere. This would be 8am on a saturday for me. ohhhhhhhhh!!!

I'll be there!

Added: And how about making a post about it on the Twitter/Facebook.
    Last edited by Something; 09-24-2015 at 10:23 PM.

I'll be working....any chance it'll be downloadable later?

yep, i'll record it!

:/ steve i still don't see any link, did i come too soon or what?
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

Oh Dang it, it'll be 3:30 am for me ufff maybe i will catch the last hour of it online but i hope i can listen and watch it later
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

Yep, sorry. Central time. I will record it.

Hey guys I searched Skype for Buzz_Radio but there is quite a few search results. Which one is the you guys?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast