Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    let's get all the old members back and complain about "kids these days" while shaking our fists

Nice to see you're doing fine, scott... for me it's also been ages since i've been on this forum, but it's really nice to pop in and see some familiar faces
    Don't shoot the messenger

Really cool stuff Scott, I haven't been active on here in a while but I check in every now and then. VST stuff is something I have been wanting to get into, any good reference material to get started?
    CodeGuru: DLL Tutorial For Beginners by me. Rated 4 1/2 out of 5.

Hi Tagger, it's been a good long while since I saw posting on here, yeah it's kinda like one of those old school reunions with seeing people post on here. I visited occasionally since I started posting again just to see if anyone's replied. It's quite a nostalgia strike when I see my old graphic projects from way back in 2003 I did and to see how far I've come. I've probably not done much on the way of poly to polygon modelling the last few years like the space cruiser project I did in 2010 but instrument gui design has been fun and engaging. Here's that spaceship
    Scott Moncrieff: Graduate: HND Interactive Multimedia Creation
    Maxon Cinema 4D R11.5 XL + Mograph 2 + Hair |Adobe Production Studio/Photoshop CS6

Quote Originally Posted by Notsosuperhero View Post
    Really cool stuff Scott, I haven't been active on here in a while but I check in every now and then. VST stuff is something I have been wanting to get into, any good reference material to get started?
    Thanks, as for VST stuff, well if you mean in the development of VST instrument and effects well that requires some coding and gui design skills. Personally, I've never coded any VST's myself however, the coding language part isn't something that is able so sustain my attention so I've taken the alternate route of node based design systems which is easier to learn but provides more depth to go deeper if one needs/wants to. For this I use Reaktor which is able to act as a VST system to be used with DAW's. I was lucky to pick up up the full release of Reaktor 5 back in 2013 for a s little as £89, the normal price is something like £340. I didn't really start getting into building ensembles and learning the in's and out of Reaktor since early this year. I use both free and paid for ensembles in all my music productions, I'm currently using Presonus Studio One 3 which supports them. http://www.native-instruments.com/en...ths/reaktor-5/
    Scott Moncrieff: Graduate: HND Interactive Multimedia Creation
    Maxon Cinema 4D R11.5 XL + Mograph 2 + Hair |Adobe Production Studio/Photoshop CS6

I remember you

Holy crap my avatar looks so stupid now that I'm not a teenager anymore.. Hahaha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12