Thread: Great Lesson!

Question Great Lesson!

First of all, thank you so much for creating this tutorial. It is exactly what I needed. I have a bachelors in CS engineering and right now I'm studying rigging. I know low-level MEL scripting and know enough about OO programming languages that I don't need to know about the basics. However I needed a course which enables me to build robust professional grade plug-ins and tools and this course catered to my exact need. I was wondering if this page is still active, in case I have any questions about workflow used in the tutorial?

Once again, thanks a million

Shobhit Khinvasara

Which tutorial are you talking about exactly, their are quite a few Maya VTMs on 3D Buzz.

I suspect you may be talking about the Technical Director series? If so, I havn't watched those yet personally myself but your more than welcome to chat about Mel in general/

I am currently following the Developing Modular Rigging Systems in Pythons right now.

Ah! well I'm near the end of the Mastering Maya Fundamentals series myself and will begin the videos for some of the other series.

I'm pretty excited for some of the more advanced series! The bloody fundamentals series gets pretty deep into stuff >.<