MMO Chapter 10 videos - please make them for sale

Please consider making the MMO chapter 10 (and even chapter 11) videos for sale.
    I've been a member sponsor for a while now and have no intention of stopping my subscription, but I find I am watching these videos many times for their good advice; and the fact that I cannot stream them and pause/rewind frequently without major issues from Australia is very frustrating.
    I've reported the problem before but obviously it's not an issue for most of your subscribers.

The internet from Australia is poor at best even on Optus AND Telstra cable (yes I have 2 isps) and so I hope you will consider selling these videos.

If you agree to these videos, then there are others I'd love to have as well from the c# group.

You have no idea how horrible the videos sound at the moment. I'd even post a recording of it if you don't believe me!

I'm with Ya. I Wish the videos would work on iOS devices. Long commutes to work would be nice to have things like this to listen to, even if im not watching the video feed.

Quote Originally Posted by imlladris View Post
    I'm with Ya. I Wish the videos would work on iOS devices. Long commutes to work would be nice to have things like this to listen to, even if im not watching the video feed.
    Man, it is really easy to get it worked on ios. just download mobile flash browser like puffin.
    it worked for me, but they should make JW player work with java-script to work on IOS with no external browser.

Edit: 3DBuzz needs you to post a source for the scripts because we are really tired of wasting at least 4 hours for a simple typo.
    I spend 2 days in finding a typo

I used puffin, but you have to buy the flash plugin, and then i upgraded phones and they somehow forgot that i had purchased it.. i gave up.. lol

I like that i have to look for the typos.. it gets me to really understand the code, when i'm the one having to find the error. gives me debugging practice. That kinda thing is really almost more important than even learning the language in the first place.. and i need LOTS of practice! ;-)

Please consider making the MMO chapter 10 videos for sale. Me too.