Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's really nice to hear from you Jason.

I am really glad to hear that you are doing so well. It is awesome that you found something that you really enjoy doing, and have taken the time to get good at. I think it is cool that you are now thinking about doing some (film/video?) lets just say moving pictures. I would love to hear more about that as you progress through that journey. That is something that really interest me. I am thinking, for myself, that animation is the way that I will get to achieve that kind of thing. There are a lot of funny shorts that I would really like to get to the point where I am ready to produce them.

Photography sounds like a cool way to make a living.

This site has meant a lot to me, because traditional education just doesn't work for me. The fact that you would offer such detailed training at such low prices, astounded me from the beginning. I was amazed during the XNA 101 class, that started out as a great deal with the promised content, was turned into an even better deal as you decided to produce more content for us, at no extra charge, and that was AFTER you already had our money! Simply amazing! I knew I was dealing with a rare individual then. The kind of individual that helps me restore faith in the worth of humanity.

Not only did you provide all the steps and detail that other training often seems to leave out, to my frustration, you provided it in an interesting and entertaining way that kept things fun.

I know there was some very vocal complainers, that for whatever reason, didn't recognize they were being given a great gift, but don't ever forget that there was always those of us that got it, and were very grateful and happy to be receiving it. For myself, you made me believe that I had options to learn things and do things that I thought were just shut off to me. For that, I thank you sir.

I would really like to get back into programming at some point. I miss it. I intend to make some indie games in the future. But right now I have just gotten way into art, which I will also need for said games. I guess it's pulled away my focus from programming just like photography has pulled yours away from teaching. Unfortunately, I am not yet to the point that I am making money off my art, but I believe I will be in the not too distant future. I don't know that I would even have gotten into art again if not for your site and the thought that I could make my own games materializing. Just another thing I am grateful to you for.

The best thing, is that I know I can just come back to programming when I am ready, and your sites training will be there to guide the way for me. But right now I am really looking forward to the new Blender training that you guys will be producing this fast approaching new year.

I think it would be great if you did a radio show and caught us all up with your life, and you could talk about whats going on in the 3dbuzz world. It would be neat. Anyway, I wish you, and everyone reading this, a happy new year. May 2015 bring us all joy and fulfillment.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. I think Wolfknightlys radio show suggestion with you as a guest is a good one.

Merry Christmas Jason and everyone. Good to hear from you.

Nice to see the photography taking off. Getting more deeply into photography myself.

All the best in 2015 and take care.

Ben McLaurin
    Not as grumpy nowadays.
    I have figured out what the internet is. You know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys hitting keys at random on an infinite number of typewriters for an infinite amount of time? Well the internet is like that. There is some big cosmic alien running that experiment here in order to find the answer to some big question or to create the greatest piece of literature known to the universe. From what I have seen so far I am sorry to say they are going to be greatly disappointed.

Wolfknightly, thank you good sir! That was an incredibly awesome post that I seriously enjoyed reading. Thank you, sir. I agree, a radio show one of these nights to catch you guys up on what's been going on would be awesome. I am currently in Asheville North Carolina producing three music videos for the Dirty Soul Revival, so my plate is pretty full at the moment... but soon. I'm so glad you stuck with it after all of these year! Proud of you man! Ben!! Long time no see, my friend. I hope you've been doing well. Best wishes guys! And Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year 3dBuzz. Thank you the effort you're all placing.

You definitely changed my life with this site. It took me a long time to finally do something. It felt like the more I tried to do what I wanted, the more impossible it became so I was losing faith that I'd ever get a job doing anything creative. Technically I still don't have that job. But my day job is good enough that I can watch/listen to training or webinars while I work and over the last year I finally forced myself to really go for it. Now I've released 4 iphone games and am working on my 5th. I came here to learn 3D modeling and ended up becoming a passable programmer. I'm not getting rich off the games but I was able to buy Unity Pro and an Oculus Rift (of course I did that right before Unity no longer needs Pro to play with the Rift...)

It's definitely not hyperbole when I say I wouldn't be doing what I am doing right now if I had never discovered this site. I was trying to learn 3D modeling before and probably would've still learned that eventually, but it was a $99 XNA course that showed me that I could learn how to program. I am forever grateful for the generosity of the price and value of all the training here, but that one... man... you taught programming in a way that was perfect for how I learn. I STILL refer back to those videos when I need some help.

Happy New Year everybody! Thanks Jason!
    The odds of hitting your target increase significantly when you aim at it.
    Check out my iOS games released in the App Store!
    Tricky Treasure Fall
    Tap 'n' Scrap
    UFO Escape From Earth

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Hey Miriamele, just came back to the site to have a browse around, and wow, I couldn't agree with you more. But I just wanted to say, more than that, I feel I have made lifelong friends on 3DBuzz. Of course, many I have never met in person, but the community that has developed around this site has nourished me for years, and I do wish everyone all the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12