Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyWalker View Post
    I have been working through the Auto Updater Videos and on the video "Entity Framework with ASP.NET MVC Video" I get the error "The provider did not return a ProviderManifestToken string." looking further at the error logs tells me "The provider did not return a ProviderManifestToken string. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts." Im pretty new to MySql, Any ideas on this one?
    I also such errors

well, there were some issues related to new versions of packages here and there for me, but right now, i am sitting on deploying the website and everything is working, from there, i assume there should be less and less problems. beside that i am busy with doing r&d for my own RPG project and the behavior tree that will be the second chapter, at the same time, brain storming for the third chapter material that is utilizing terrain system lee had in a totally new way. but i think, giving the mmo project time and effort worths it, well, chapter 10 is far from being my favorite simply because it is heavily focused on mvc but still i wanted to go through it so that i know i didn't miss anything in the future
    one thing that i would like to see is how to use entity frame work for sqlite with code first implementation :/
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

Hmm.
    Yep different package versions do mess things up big-time. Fortunately nuget offers a solution view of all the packages you've installed and a really nice way to update all at once.

I am tempted to do chapter 10 again with all updated packages etc just to address the issues shown here. I hate admitting defeat and will eventually solve the problems. So I can expect issues with both mysql and with photon. Hmm; let's see....

Right now I am stalled. Since I can't do live videos thanks to our appalling internet, I am unable to do Alireza's series.
    I am 4 videos behind Nelson and need to wait until the next zip download becomes available. I like Nelson's 1 per week schedule going on right now. Things are moving along.

ngrey i can provide you with the first chapter of my videos, those are free for members, but next chapter will be member sponsor only and i need to check with steven to make sure you are still memeber sponsor when those videos come out, then i can share those videos with you on drop box so that you can have a local, that is if steven approves it though
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

yep have the yearly membership - well obviously since I've been pestering Steve for downloads when I feel it's time

well if you want to, make a drop box acc and pm me the acc so that i can share the first chapter videos with you

That's very kind of you. I accept!

Nice Code which is allow to connection between SQL and Dot net.
    Salesforce Training | SQL Training | Dot Net Training | Java Training | PMP Training

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12