Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Video playback on iOS8?

Hey there.

Haven't been on this site for what seems like forever. I was going to try to play back a video, don't recall which one, from my iPad Air using iOS8, but the page said that no HTML5 player was found. I have since tried this with a few other videos to no avail. Is this not possible? Seems like a horrible mistake if so, or maybe it's just a bug, or whatnot.

Peace

My guess, and it's just a guess, is that it won't work on iOS8 because the videos require Flash and Apple/Adobe don't get along when it comes to flash. This is just my guess though.

Don't think that would be the case, why else would it request a html5 compatible player?

The player rquire flesh player and iphonse/ipad.
    A lot time ago neslon said that He eventually implment the player for all the devices, like android but he haven't implement nothing right now.
    I've the same problem with my android, also intsalling flesh player not solve the issue.

Hi

Haven't been on this site for what seems like forever.
    I was going to try to play back a video, don't recall which one, from my iPad Air using iOS8, but the page said that no HTML5 player was found.
    It can be consulted with support forum
    roma

I wonder if you have solved the problem as I am in a similar situation but in my iPad it doesn't say that there's no HTML5 player found.

Necroing this thread because I am really frustrated that we still can't stream on mobile platforms. I am basically paying money and getting nothing out of it because I am almost never in a position to stream and watch videos at a normal desktop. I am always on the go and the only way I can stream is with my iPad.

In the signup section of this website it says:
    "Streaming access via iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android is currently in BETA and you are welcome to take advantage of that system while it is under development."

So where is that? I can't seem to find anyone who has ever gotten this to work.

I can watch video from pretty much every other traingin site on my iPad, EXCEPT 3DBuzz.
    - John Vanderbeck

Puffin is a free app in the apple App Store. I have successfully watched 3dbuzz videos on my iPad, and iPhone via this app. When I first got puffin, I had to pay a 1 time fee for flash support for it to work, but I believe in the newest update Puffin is now including flash support for free.

Hope that helps!
    -Tuck

Hey guys, I spent last night doing some testing with Nelson. Hopefully after the site comes back up tonight, we'll have this resolved. I'll post back then on it.

Alright, so we got basic iOS support going today. Let me know how it works for all of you!

Android still doesn't work though (you'll get a video of Big Buck Bunny) and I'm looking into that.
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast