Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ALLLELUIA FINALLY AND all that jazz

Finally some one with a brain and not ignorant snob thanks that's all i asked and wanted to know

if its possible or not. if it is how to do it if not what other way around it is it

Thanks for answering regarding 1 i bought it some months ago but was distracted by other stuff and didnt use it only know i noticed it has some bugs with saving loading etc Thanks again i think il go on the WPF route and try reinventing the wheel

Regarding the previous post i normally dont do stuff like that and ignore idiots like him but as every one i do have a boiling point and it went over it.

Problem Solved Question Answered Request Close

resorting to profanity because you can't comprehend what advice is being given to you shows your level of professionalism ... please continue to post your mad rants.

I've told you all you needed to know, you lack the skills to use the information your being given, and no i have no desire to help someone so ignorant.
    Current Dev machine: Intel Core i7 3930K Asus P9X79 Pro, 64 gb DDR3, EVGA GTX 590 3gb, Corsair 750 W PSU, ThermoCool Armor Case, 3x Asus 27" LED's, Kingston HyperX 120 gb SSD x2 0,1 Raid ... I like to go fast

Dev Laptop: Macbook Pro 15'' 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, 16GB, 512GB ssd, Nvidia Geforce GT 750m 2GB

Good Bad, don't matter, im the man with the gun.
    Check out my current Shadowrun/Cyberpunk MMO project at coming soon (

Boy oh boy... This was entertaining to read.

Sorry. just had to post that :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12