Is there TerrainToolkit.cs in Unity 4.3 or should I use something else?

Hi.

I'm watching old Unity Fundamentals and there is a moment where Zak drag&drop'ed TerrainToolkit.cs file onto terrain. Now, in Unity 4.3 Terrain comes as a standard with Unity, but I can't find the script. Should I download it or is there some build in component that I should ad instead?
    magic happens here... sometimes

Vimeo
    Twitter

"If it's not real-time, it's a piece of shit not a state of the art technology" - me

I think I'll go through those videos myself tomorrow (assuming you mean the snow level ones).

This could be it but haven't checked it yet myself; https://code.google.com/p/unityterra...2.zip&can=2&q=

"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn."
    "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

Yeah, I downloaded it already, but I'm curious is there script functionality implemented somewhere in Unity right now, because Terrain itself is available by default in 4.3 so I assume that this additional functionality that C# script gives when you add it to terrain is also available by default somewhere.
    magic happens here... sometimes

Vimeo
    Twitter

"If it's not real-time, it's a piece of shit not a state of the art technology" - me

Terrain Toolkit has some obsolete code in it but still runs well on Unity 4.3.4.
    It's not the same as the terrain system built into Unity itself.
    Use it to create and erode terrain at the click of a button.

A search in google will find v1.02 still available for download but not from the Unity Asset Store.