Membership Ended?

On November 4th I renewed my subscription for three months, it's saying my membership has ended on December 4th. What the hell? I paid $105 and now my membership has expired after one month, please fix.

(I assume this is the transaction number). Google - 712694751339691

Google Checkout actually ended last month on the 20th, and automatically canceled subscriptions that were purchased though it. A few quarterly subscriptions (such as yours) were unfortunately marked as "monthly" because of an automated message that was sent out by Google to our payment notification API. Sorry about the issue, I'm working on getting the Google Checkout subscriptions to end properly.

I've reactivated your subscription and setup the cancellation date to be three months (plus a few days because of the confusion) after your last payment.

I did send out a mass email last month about the change. Since Google Checkout is no more, you will no longer be billed for this subscription. Once it expires (for real this time), you will have to re-subscribe using Amazon, Google Wallet or PayPal.

Again, sorry for the hassle!
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!

Thank you so much Nelson. Gonna go full year after this one so I don't have to think about it.

Now it says it ended today... so very confused.

Got an e-mail for the activation and deactivation.

Wow! The subscription system _really_ doesn't want this to be activated, huh.

Alright, I've tracked down a small bug that caused this issue. You're reactivated for good this time
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!

Quote Originally Posted by <> View Post
    Wow! The subscription system _really_ doesn't want this to be activated, huh.

Alright, I've tracked down a small bug that caused this issue. You're reactivated for good this time
    Haha well at least my problem wound up causing you to find a bug. Once again, thank you so much Nelson, your awesome.