Unable to access member sponsorship videos

I have been a bit inactive lately on the website, but have kept up my subscriptions, yesterday decided to check out what was new but was unable to access any member sponsor videos, it suggested I don't have a member sponsorship.
    I thought maybe I had missed a payment somehow and tried to purchase another membership, but it stated I couldn't add to cart because I already have an active sponsorship, which would make sense, and when I checked my emails I saw the payment for this month went through fine, and looking on the dashboard->subscriptions page it shows the active subscription.
    It does however, also show an inactive subscription, which is where I think the problem is, but without knowing the inner workings I can't say for sure. Really eager to catch up.

In short, I have an active membership, but can't watch any membership content, fix please?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomizer74 View Post
    I have been a bit inactive lately on the website, but have kept up my subscriptions, yesterday decided to check out what was new but was unable to access any member sponsor videos, it suggested I don't have a member sponsorship.
    I thought maybe I had missed a payment somehow and tried to purchase another membership, but it stated I couldn't add to cart because I already have an active sponsorship, which would make sense, and when I checked my emails I saw the payment for this month went through fine, and looking on the dashboard->subscriptions page it shows the active subscription.
    It does however, also show an inactive subscription, which is where I think the problem is, but without knowing the inner workings I can't say for sure. Really eager to catch up.

In short, I have an active membership, but can't watch any membership content, fix please?
    Alright, sorry for the derp on our end; you should be sorted!
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!

And indeed I am, all working now, Thanks Nelson, always happy to be a member sponsor of 3dbuzz!

Thumbs up Something bad happened ??

Sponsorship videos not playing "Something bad happened. Please reload the page. If this continues to happen, contact support
    having this problem 6 days now tried to contact support but no answer