On Subscription Registration: Entered phone format is not valid and payment issues.

Hey,

when trying to purchase a subscription it kept rejecting my phone number because it wasn't a "valid phone format".
    I eventually googled standard US phone formats and tried to enter the number that way, but I could only do it by adding a few numbers because my own phone number has apparently too few digits.
    You have an international audience, why do you require US phone-formats which I can't even match with my German number?

When I go to google wallet and go through the process of purchasing the subscription I've been getting this error:
    "Unfortunately, we could not confirm your purchase with the merchant's server. Your order has been canceled. Please contact the merchant if this problem continues."
    This has occured a couple of times now.

When going through the paypal option of payment I get the following error:
    "At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to 3DBuzz Inc and try another option."

I would like to once again, get a new subscription, but can't.
    Rather frustrating.

Can we do this manually somehow or am I doing something wrong?
    Please help.

Leonard
    Last edited by LeonardLew; 08-10-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Okay, I managed to get the subscription by registering my credit card with Amazon and doing it through them.
    Still rather frustrating.
    It shouldn't be this annoying for me to give 3DBuzz my money

Same problem here..
    When going through the paypal option of payment I get also the following error:
    At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to 3DBuzz Inc and try another option.

Please help..