Hybrid View

MMO Dev Team Sign In idea

I would like to propose an idea for us to use this forum for in order to help keep things active for the MMO project. We create a thread after every meeting, where people sign in and say what they intend to work on until the next meeting.

This is where you say what things are interesting you at the moment and where you would like to push the MMO project to.

This week I am the team leader for 3D Models, contact me via pm for anything regarding the 3d model assets for the MMO. I also plan on building a generic game design research document (not a game design document).

So post here what you plan on doing, we'd do this every week so that people can see that stuff is actually happening. It's not a formal system but it doesn't need to be.
    I'm so negative, like an electron.

No thoughts?

Doing something like that in the forums would get a little messy I think, Unless you had a specific area dedicated to just that and had mods keep it clean.

The plan would be to create a new thread every week.

I might set up a single thread and update the first post with each week headed, covering what was discussed and what I'll be working on over the week, design wise at least.

I wanted to know if there is anyone who would be interested in utilizing my teamspeak server for group work. sort of like an office setting outside the buzz vtm. here we can collaborate with each other,and of course allowing me to ask some questions as well as others. if its of any interest to be used let me know.

CPT-RON, That would actually be really helpful, I think we need a place to gather more than once a week, if nothing more than to just chat about the game.

i thought so too, i would like to do a little bit more collaboration when it came to workin with a team. this is one area i have that is private, so we wont be bombarded with fans lol, jk any way let me know who would actually be interested, I will have a room\s setup.