Thread: ASP.net class

ASP.net class

Hey,

in one of the classes of either HTML&CSS or Modern JavaScript, Nelson mentioned that there will be an ASP.net class soon.
    I've looked into the schedule posted at http://www.3dbuzz.com/Training/Calendar and it doesn't seem to be planned for the next few months.
    Is that correct or has the class already happened and I just can't find it?

Thanks.

Leo

I believe Nelson is working on that for his first return to VTM style training. But yes, it is the next class he wants to get done for all of you!

Ah cool, that's great to hear.
    In the mean-time, what are resources people would recommend for getting into ASP.net?
    I know that there is some ASP.net material on the site, but the first couple of lessons give the impression that it is quite old.
    Will that be much of a problem or are those still some of the best material out there?

Thanks for the info.

Leo

The class Application dev with ASP.net and MVC, is pretty good. Nelson ran that class, and the project was interesting. Maybe a primer like "Head First c#". Get an idea of the language.

I've actually written a couple of things - among them a player.io server - in C#, so I should be fine.
    Thanks for the reassurance about the class, I'll dig in once I've written a bit more javascript.