Looking for animator

I am a sci fi author and I am looking to have my novel made into an animated film. It can be broken up into 20-30 min segments if you like. My novel"voyages of the white skull" is on barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com and lulu.com if you want to see that it is real. It will be an audio book soon as well as my children's book. I can offer a 50/50 royalty share for the animation if you like. So meaning if its sold you get 50/50. This will give both of us exposure. Or I can offer payment for each segment. Whom ever is interested in doing the anime I can send you the book by email for free. I have had a professional artist make sketches of my characters and I can send those as well if you like. Please let me know. The novel is a little dark so it will give an animator a lot to explore and create.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteskull466 View Post
    It can be broken up into 20-30 min segments if you like.
    Hmm just to let you know that line makes me think that you might be thinking one person can make and entire animated movie in the space of a few months which I don't believe is feasible ^_^

Negative, I don't have a specific time it needs to be done. Looking for a quote. I took me many months to write it so I don't expect it to be animated any sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by WingnutWilson View Post
    Hmm just to let you know that line makes me think that you might be thinking one person can make and entire animated movie in the space of a few months which I don't believe is feasible ^_^
    Your absolutely right about that Wingnut.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Follow me on Twitter

Are you guys saying it can't be done in segments. If not let me know. I am obviously not an animator, that is why I am looking for one.

If you want a 20 minute long animation you're going to need a whole team of people, a lot of time and a whole lot of money.

Looking for animator

Hi,

Are you open to working with a remote team?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteskull466 View Post
    I am a sci fi author and I am looking to have my novel made into an animated film. It can be broken up into 20-30 min segments if you like. My novel"voyages of the white skull" is on barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com and lulu.com if you want to see that it is real. It will be an audio book soon as well as my children's book. I can offer a 50/50 royalty share for the animation if you like. So meaning if its sold you get 50/50. This will give both of us exposure. Or I can offer payment for each segment. Whom ever is interested in doing the anime I can send you the book by email for free. I have had a professional artist make sketches of my characters and I can send those as well if you like. Please let me know. The novel is a little dark so it will give an animator a lot to explore and create.