Question Paid for membership, still can't watch content?

A short time ago I subscribed to the sponsored membership and paid through PayPal. I got the notice that "Your order has been paid for!" and "Your subscription 'MemberSponsorship' has been activated!"

Yet, when I try to view any premium videos (e.g., OpenGL In Depth) I still get the same message "This video requires member sponsorship to view." I have tried logging out and in multiple times. Is there a delay before I'll be able to watch the videos? I was under the impression before registering that it'd be instant, based on the FAQ: "Your subscription will activate immediately after we receive the first payment."

The problem has been fixed. You should now have access to the member sponsor videos.
    Captain Jack: "Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks 'Oooh, this could be a little more sonic'?"
    The Doctor: "What? you never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?"
    ---------------------
    “There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick."
    - The Doctor”

Having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchen Ninja View Post
    The problem has been fixed. You should now have access to the member sponsor videos.
    Hello, I'm having exacly the same problem right now.

hi I have just paid for membership and getting the same error.

Hey there,

I'm having the exact same problem. Is there anyone specifically I should contact?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrious View Post
    Hey there,

I'm having the exact same problem. Is there anyone specifically I should contact?
    Send a pm to Kitchen Ninja

Guys, sometimes it can take a moment for your account to activate. In some cases it doesn't work and I will have to activate if for you. It's a small glitch that we're working on getting fixed. Before pm-ing me about not having access wait at least an hour to see if it goes through. Then you can either pm me or post here and I'll make sure your activated.
    Captain Jack: "Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks 'Oooh, this could be a little more sonic'?"
    The Doctor: "What? you never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?"
    ---------------------
    “There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick."
    - The Doctor”

Unhappy

Express Checkout Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #4P229639WW826515F)

Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Oct 12, 2013 Payment To 3D BUZZ INC Completed ... -$35.00 USD

Related Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Oct 12, 2013 Add Funds from a Bank Account CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete. Details $35.00 USD

Business Name:
    3D BUZZ INC (The recipient of this payment is Verified)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have given this quite a few days. Is there an issue? or am I just needing to wait a little longer?

Express Checkout Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #4P229639WW826515F)

Paypal also states 3dbuzz has replied with receipt of payment...

How long is this going to take?