A few questions... Help a newb achieve the dream of attending the MMO class.

Currently I am going through the Unity tutorials and really enjoying them, logically the next step would be to subscribe and take the MMO class but I have a few questions first...

When is the next 'starting' class? Or is there one? can you just jump in anytime?

How much knowledge is even needed for the MMO class? I have working through the tutorials here diligently, but does the MMO class assume you are a total newb?

Do you have to attend the class? Being on the other side of the world from the states, I would like to attend every class. Realistically however, trying to keep my day job while staying up all night to attend a class seems doubtful :P

I will post more questions as I think of them.

Thanks for reading,

1- for mmo you just need the knowledge that you can get from video tutorials available in buzz, and that would be enough
    2- if you are member sponsor, then you can get access to previously saved videos of mmo class
    3- as jason said in the first video of mmo class series, for each month of member sponsor ship, you get access to one chapter of mmo classes , for example first chapter has more than 88 videos !
    4- attending the online classes is not a necessity.
    i hope i answered your questions
    If you want to learn something, start teaching about it to others, nothing will help you more than that !

All above is right and also be prepared to read a truckload of additional stuff about Unity and game dev in general since you'll want to add/change stuff according to your own ideas. There is some really advanced stuff later on where you need more than the videos to get a deep understanding of how some systems and mechanics work in game engines and in general software development.

Thanks a million for the info and the insight!

yeah I guessed making an mmo is no small task.. so I will go the distance and get the full year subscription since I am certain it will take at least that long.