Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2013 MMO Body Bases

Here are some bases for anyone who wants to play around with character designs without drawing everything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Female base 1 copy.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	517.0 KB 
ID:	73548Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Female base 2 copy.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	520.1 KB 
ID:	73549Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Female base 3 copy.jpg 
Views:	669 
Size:	479.1 KB 
ID:	73550Click image for larger version. 

Name:	male base 1 copy.jpg 
Views:	884 
Size:	546.4 KB 
ID:	73551Click image for larger version. 

Name:	male base 3 copy.jpg 
Views:	730 
Size:	516.7 KB 
ID:	73552

Here's a link to a full body hi res Elythian model, sans face or ears.

Would love comments on what needs improving, etc. Once I make any additional body changes, and the group decides on a head and ear design, I can take this to a game-usable low poly mesh for texturing, clothes, weapons, accessories, jewlery etc.

http://p3d.in/umu0F

Ray

Great start, ray! For body improvements, these things stuck out to me: Biceps a little large for the female character, If you turn the model to a side view, her front is too flat - ex. not larger at the rib cage, then dipping in to the ab area, no slight swell to the lower ab, and larger swell to the thigh. I like the proportions, I think just some tweaking (and if this is the high-res, some finer detail) and you are on to something! Nice work! (and better sculpting than I can do to be sure)

What program are you using, btw?

Oh, and the feet should be more "grippy" less "hoovey" if that makes sense...

What is the program that lets us move it around it 3d? That is awesome! It is looking good, and sjc2112 is right on in his feedback. You already know that Derek once the hands bigger. If you could make one that has the same profile as the female profile that I did, that would be very cool. It could really help in drawing her from different perspectives, plus the 3d light would make shading a bit easier. That would be something that I would be very happy to see.

Here is a link to my thread.

http://www.3dbuzz.com/forum/threads/...53#post1595353

As I said last night, the program is free, and it's called Sculptris. Works great with either a mouse or a Wacom tablet, tho the tablet is better. Get it here: http://pixologic.com/sculptris/

Really appreciate your comments. I'm waiting for the definitive female form to complete this. Meanwhile, here's a link to the male sculpt I showed last night. Still rough, but would love yourfeedback (Steve and Wolf).

http://p3d.in/2O6gS

BTW, Shade #D has a free version of their modeling program out designed to specifically make assets for Unity. I downloaded it, but haven't tried it out yet. Either of you worked with it? Google Shade 3D for Unity.

Hey Ray, my work computer exploded with a whimper, so I havent been able to get on much this week. Feedback for the Male other than detailing the hands and feet (the toes should be stronger, thicker, room enough for impressive claws) is the hieght proportion. He looks to be about 5 heads high, he should be 6-7 heads high, and pretty much all of that should come from lengthening and filling out the legs. It's coming along great, and I really like the way the musculature is developing!

Here are two more female bases

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	female base 5 copy.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	488.1 KB 
ID:	73697Click image for larger version. 

Name:	female base 6 copy.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	376.4 KB 
ID:	73698

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast