error loading stream could not connect to server

Hello, i try to load a video that i bought and i have this message : error loading stream: could not connect to server.

Does anyone know what's the problem??

Yeh I am getting the same problem on my network at work but at home it plays fine. looking at the JW Player help site it says:
    Error loading stream: Could not connect to server
    This means that your RTMP server could not be reached. Ensure you inserted the right domain and the right application path. Also ensure port 1935 and/or RTMP traffic is not blocked by your proxy or firewall.

Maybe check your firewall is not blocking the port for the streaming video? see if that helps?

Ok, no replies? is there any support here?

PM Nelson to fix your issue

Which videos are you trying to view?
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!

hum yes at home it works, but only at home.
    Last edited by neurodrive; 03-22-2013 at 08:41 AM.

I'm trying to view the developping modular rigging dvd, it' works fine at home but at work it doesn't load. i would like to work on it at lunch but i think the problem doesn't come from your site so ^^

Quote Originally Posted by neurodrive View Post
    I'm trying to view the developping modular rigging dvd, it' works fine at home but at work it doesn't load. i would like to work on it at lunch but i think the problem doesn't come from your site so ^^
    I bet it is a firewall issue. Watching secure videos requires port 1935 on TCP to be open.
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!

for security, i can not manage firewall at work ( but now i ha.ev my physical DvD, i have to say that your shipping is very good, simple and fast, and i'm in france! so ^^). thx very much for your help.