Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Website been updated lately?

I'm assuming the website has been updated recently as I now have to click on the menu items at the top in order to get the drop-down menu for each, previously the menu appeared on mouse-over.

The downside is that clicking the word 'Community' no longer links to the main page with the full list of forums.
    This is a little annoying. Will we be getting a new link in the drop down to go directly to the forum index page

The "Community" word takes me to the main forum page with every forum I have access to. Mouseover works fine as well. What browser are you using?
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

I still get the drop down lists when I roll over the menu items. (I wish I wouldn't get them though; too large). Firefox 18 here.

On iOs and Android you have to click the buttons to open the menus, but you can't double click on for instance Community. But mouse-over is still not gone in IE, Firefox and Chrome (at least on my end), which is still annoying.

Thanks for the replies guys, must be something on my end interfering with the way it works for me so it defaults back to a non-mouseover version.
    I'm using the latest Chrome so no idea why this suddenly started happening.

Edit: Just checked and my Chrome version is 25.0.1364.97 m.
    Could someone with the exact same version please confirm that mouseover causes menus to pop up for you?

Thanks
    Last edited by dackjaniels; 02-24-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Yeah, I'm running the same version as you, on win7 64bit. Not sure why it's funky for you..
    Please, call meg Johnny.

Photography 101!

My photography site

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington
    Hahahahaha! Yes!!!!! You are awesome, Clone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clone3d View Post
    Yeah, I'm running the same version as you, on win7 64bit. Not sure why it's funky for you..
    OK thanks mate. I'll have a little dig around and maybe talk to Nelson, he may have some suggestions as to why it's happening.
    Funny thing is it's been working normally for weeks, just suddenly changed when I logged in today.

I seem to be experiencing this myself ...

Quote Originally Posted by NATO_chrisjm View Post
    I seem to be experiencing this myself ...
    Hmm, so I'm not alone

I've tried clearing browser history, logging in and out of 3DBuzz on my Android tablet in case there was some weird crossover between the two, disabling Chrome extensions, etc, but nothing fixes it.

I even opened up the website in IE (which I never use normally) and had the exact same behaviour in there.
    It's as though 3DBuzz thinks my PC is a touch screen device.

BTW, I'm running on Win 8 Pro 64bit.

UPDATE:

I just checked 'My Computer' and noticed a few lines below the Windows Experience Index is a Pen and Touch Support setting.
    This was showing a value of 'Pen Support' as in the past I have used my sons' Wacom Bamboo tablet. Although I've not used it for many weeks the drivers have been installed for ages.

I uninstalled the drivers and immediately opened Chrome back up to check the site. Lo-and-behold, mouseover now works and the menus automatically drop down when hovered over.

Very strange as the website worked fine until a couple of days ago even with the Bamboo drivers installed.
    I haven't done anything significant with my PC, no software installs etc. The only thing I may have done is log on to the website with my Nexus 7 .
    If you see this Nelson, maybe you will have some clue as to what might be the cause?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast