Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I also possess a bamboo, which I use quite regularly, there might be something in this.

edit: Removed the drivers and issue was removed. Going to install newer drivers and see what happens.

edit2: reinstalled, issue reappeared
    Last edited by NATO_chrisjm; 02-26-2013 at 03:08 AM.

may be some problem in website......

Quote Originally Posted by dackjaniels View Post
    UPDATE:

I just checked 'My Computer' and noticed a few lines below the Windows Experience Index is a Pen and Touch Support setting.
    This was showing a value of 'Pen Support' as in the past I have used my sons' Wacom Bamboo tablet. Although I've not used it for many weeks the drivers have been installed for ages.

I uninstalled the drivers and immediately opened Chrome back up to check the site. Lo-and-behold, mouseover now works and the menus automatically drop down when hovered over.

Very strange as the website worked fine until a couple of days ago even with the Bamboo drivers installed.
    I haven't done anything significant with my PC, no software installs etc. The only thing I may have done is log on to the website with my Nexus 7 .
    If you see this Nelson, maybe you will have some clue as to what might be the cause?
    The site is designed to require a click for touch-enabled devices. That's because mouse-overs don't work quite well for devices with touch, so I just decided to take matter into my own hands.

However, IE10 incorrectly reports that it is touch-enabled even when you're not using a touch-screen.

As far as Chrome, if you hit "F12" and click on the gear on the lower right; make sure that "Emulate touch events" is unchecked. I have an Intuos5 on my machine, and have not noticed Chrome behaving as if it had touch before.
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!

I just checked and 'Emulate Touch Events' is unchecked and always has been.
    Seems the issue may lie specifically with the Wacom Bamboo drivers.

Weird- I just installed Windows 8 on my computer, and now I am experiencing the same thing, where I have to click, and not just hover. I'm not complaining though, I think I like it better this way. I am using Chrome, and Emulate touch events is unchecked, and I have not installed my Bamboo tablet's drivers or even plugged it in yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dackjaniels View Post
    I just checked and 'Emulate Touch Events' is unchecked and always has been.
    Seems the issue may lie specifically with the Wacom Bamboo drivers.
    Same for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12