Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Video system problem

Yesterday I was watching the photon workshop and other videos.
    I found that during the video playing sometimes it stop and that it repeat some seconds and than return to normal (also the video timer stop and than return to normal).
    Yesterday this think happen al lot of times.
    Anybody else have the same issue?

I reported this problem a few days ago too. But the last two days I had almost no problems with the video playback so I thought they had fixed the issue. How strange that you have this problem now, while I just concluded the video streaming system was repaired!

Yes I've read what you have written two day ago and I also conclude that the problem was solved.
    Probably the problem hasn't solved yet.
    I wish Nelson solved it as soon as possible.

I'm having the same issue. I was wondering if it had to do with my crappy 1.5mbps connection....

Quote Originally Posted by BlotCoo View Post
    my crappy 1.5mbps connection....
    Back in my day...

Guess it has to do with which video you're watching. A lot of the old ones have this problem since the new site is up. I still hope Nelson is going to fix this issue because it is VERY anoying!

Anybody else noticing small sections of video (audio) repeating?

Whenever I watch a video several times throughout the session I will hear a repeat of something that has been said.
    For instance Nelson might say the sentence, "I don't usually write code like this, it is just horrible code".

What I will hear is "I don't usually write code like this, it is just horrible code, it is just horrible code".

A very small section repeats with no gaps in between. It happens probably ten or more times during a two hour video.
    It's not bad, and can actually be quite funny at times but just wondering if anyone else has noticed this or is it related to my connection/setup? I'm using Chrome btw.

I've not noticed if the video also repeats, the repeats are too quick to tell.

Also, its not to do with the video itself as rewinding and replaying the same part will result in it playing normally.

There's a new version of the streaming system available. I'll install it after the MMO class today.

Also, apparently, it must have been horrible code o.O
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!

I was watching the Sci-Fi class video last night and everything was fine until I moved the slider back and forth. Then some dialog was repeated. The video/dialog was good until I started moving the slider.

Maybe the new version of the streaming system will be the cure.

OK, a new version has been deployed. Please post here if you guys have any more issues. Thanks!
    Need any help? Feel free to PM me - or send an email directly to nelson@3dbuzz.com!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast