Thread: Another HDR

Another HDR

Recently, I was at the beautiful city of Udaipur (India) and managed to take some pictures of its numerous forts and palaces. Here's an HDR from one of them. Personally I think the post-processing may be a bit over the top 9but hey, its only my second or maybe the third attempt to capture an HDR, and I kinda suck at post processing as of now). Any critiques are welcome and some suggestions on post--processing. I used Photomatix for quick results.

Thanks,
    Chandan

The picture is gorgeous. I just started taking HDR and I'm blown away by this being only your third attempt....wow. I think you have a really good eye for doing this. Great job, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Angela Busby
    Email: angela@3dbuzz.com
    PM (Private Message): Angela
    Need help with store orders, please PM me!

Nice photo! I do agree the post was a bit over done but I`d say you`re not too far off. Tone the post a bit back from what you did and I think it would help enhance it a lot.

Than again, I personally haven`t done much with HDR yet, so... my $0.02 (or in Canada, I`ll have to round up to $0.05 because we got rid of the penny officially yesterday (February 4, 2013).
    - Rik

That is a very pretty photo! I love how clear you can see through the window. Keep on taking HDR pictures, you're doing really well with them!
    Captain Jack: "Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks 'Oooh, this could be a little more sonic'?"
    The Doctor: "What? you never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?"
    ---------------------
    “There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick."
    - The Doctor”

it turned out as a picture, draw a pencil!))