Could not upload an image to the WIP forum

I don't know if I am doing something wrong; but, I cannot upload an image (jpg) to the wip forum. The size is 181 KB (not that big).

When I click on the link in my thread, the error message is "Image cannot be displayed because it contains errors.". No idea what errors.

How do you upload images? Also, how do you upload so the image is in your post? When you use the Manage Attachments to upload, they are shown as a link.
    Last edited by cyclingg; 01-27-2013 at 09:04 PM.

For me I use a site like Photobucket and link to them. They have tools to provide the different type of code to insert into the forums and are free. There are a couple of benefits. First it doesn't use Buzz's bandwidth. Yes they are small but every little bit helps. Also you can upload a lot more images and keep them organized.

As for inserting inline I believe it is like this:
    Code:
    [IMG]www.photobucket.com/myfolder/photo.jpg[/IMG]
    I have figured out what the internet is. You know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys hitting keys at random on an infinite number of typewriters for an infinite amount of time? Well the internet is like that. There is some big cosmic alien running that experiment here in order to find the answer to some big question or to create the greatest piece of literature known to the universe. From what I have seen so far I am sorry to say they are going to be greatly disappointed.

Maybe it is the wrong image format, you can try to change the image format.

It's not the wrong image format.

I opened an Image Shack page and just use it for my images and insert a link to them on 3DBuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclingg View Post
    I don't know if I am doing something wrong; but, I cannot upload an image (jpg) to the wip forum. The size is 181 KB (not that big).

When I click on the link in my thread, the error message is "Image cannot be displayed because it contains errors.". No idea what errors.

How do you upload images? Also, how do you upload so the image is in your post? When you use the Manage Attachments to upload, they are shown as a link.
    The one thing I can suggest to help us troubleshoot it here is to give it another go in an different browser. Some browser plugins/add-ons have been known to muck with the Vbulletin uploader.