Need some inspiration !

Hello ! I know.. you are thinking what a hell ? I create this forum because I want some help from you ! I am just a begginer of using Blender and I have one problem, I dont have lot of inspiration sources and I finaly though about that maybe you can help me . I have to create wonderful land of books ... yes books... This is for my studies presentation. I have some skills for using Blender but I think this one I could create on my own and make stunning presentation using 3D models. But I need some ideas. I thought about books and when the books will be opened mysterious creatures comes from it.. but mysterious creatures will be from somewhere download because I don`t have so much skills creating it. What can you suggest me to create more or from where I can found cool mysterious creations and maybe you have your 3D model to share ? Thank you a lot !!!

When is your project due? Is this animation or still images?

My suggestion is to stick to a topic that lets you work at your skill level instead of trying to fake it with downloaded stuff. It's very unlikely that you'll find things that work together without looking liking a mashup unless you completely steal someone's entire project.

You say you have some skill with Blender. What are you best at?
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

Quote Originally Posted by pellea72 View Post
    When is your project due? Is this animation or still images?

My suggestion is to stick to a topic that lets you work at your skill level instead of trying to fake it with downloaded stuff. It's very unlikely that you'll find things that work together without looking liking a mashup unless you completely steal someone's entire project.

You say you have some skill with Blender. What are you best at?
    My project have to be finished at 21th of March. And I want to make animation.. I know how to do *gif but I need some cool things that comes outside screen , if you know what I mean

My skill level is just a beginner and what can I do know is just to create book/open book . Just only abstract forms without any effects . I don`t want to steal anyones project. I will create my own , but I am looking some objects to download now which could be sticked together ... And I am thinking about .*gif making . because I can create cool images with 3D models and put them together and make a long animation .

Ok. I have to create it on 21th of July ! And I want to create an animation. But one skill on animation creating that I have is with Photoshop *gif animation.

I could create opened book with a Blender. You know, as I am just a beginner I only know how to create an abstract forms things and I want to buy or to download just some mystery creations and put them on my book and make *gif format animation. I don`t have lot of skills on creating animations with other programs Also, I don`t want to steal anything.. I will create it on my own but I need some ideas from where I can get cool 3D models .. I am searching now for it

Good for you that you are not waiting until the last minute to do this. Here is a well-known repository for Blender models you can download, but you can always do a Web search for "Blender models" and find more.

http://3dmodels.katorlegaz.com/
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."