Blessed with a baby!!

I was blessed with a baby boy recently (he is now just over 2 months old). Though of sharing some of his pics. Most are taken from a mobile camera so nothing fancy, in terms of photographic quality:

With his grand-dad (my dad):

This one's a little older, when he was just a month old:

He's adorable! He looks big for only 2 months. Love that toothless grin. Cute! :3
    Captain Jack: "Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks 'Oooh, this could be a little more sonic'?"
    The Doctor: "What? you never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?"
    ---------------------
    “There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick."
    - The Doctor”

Yeah, he was born pretty healthy and does look more than his age... he even behaves like someone older than a 2 month old... he already recognizes everyone in the family, greets them with that toothless smile every time, and even understand a few basic words... like when you say "where's the fan?", he immediately looks up at the ceiling searching for one...

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchen Ninja View Post
    He's adorable! He looks big for only 2 months. Love that toothless grin. Cute! :3

Awww thank you for sharing. He is such a precious little boy! I know you must be so very proud.

Cute. Lovely. That is all Congratulations!

Absolutely Nina... Thanks :-) And hope your C# classes are going on well... Just don't you ever give up on it :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington View Post
    Awww thank you for sharing. He is such a precious little boy! I know you must be so very proud.
    Thanks JonoUk!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonoUK View Post
    Cute. Lovely. That is all Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Chandan54129 View Post
    Absolutely Nina... Thanks :-) And hope your C# classes are going on well... Just don't you ever give up on it :-)

Thank you! Hope to see more pictures of this cutie patootie as he grows up!