Blender trutorials rather than Blender fundamentals

Hey, sorry but this site confuses mea lot. Maybe because it is overloaded with info. I havent enjoyed much the few Blender Fundamentals vis I've watched. Just to me its a tiny bit slow and boring.

I rember making a sub , awhile ago from two pics. It was a lot of fun making a model and learning some of the tools at once.

I am very interested in learning Blender if there are videos out there that make models while teraching the tools and skills. Rather than a whole bunch of vids that just teach the tools... if u get my meaning.

So anyhow, thanks all.

Mike.

I just finished the blender fundamentals and it progresses to modeling. I was starting at square one with the software and I actually learned quite a bit including creating a model while learning the tools. So it already does exactly what you're looking for if you were to continue. I suggest you jump ahead to later videos and preview what is modeled at the end.

the tutorial you are talking about comes from blender.org in the getting started section if i recall correctly. The blender.org getting started series would probably be what you are looking for.

i will say that the 3d buzz videos would be more beneficial after you are already comfortable working in blender a bit. There is also a blender for dummies book that is designed for the 2.5 release, and it is a good source of info as well.

hope this helps
    I'd rather hate myself for failing, than hate my life for never having tried.

Thx. I will take another look !!