Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blender!!!

Exclamation Blender!!!

Currently interviewing two people for the position of .... Blender Instructor!! This is looking very hopeful, and both prospects are very talented.

This is great news. If I can ask, does your job position criteria include being able to teach Max and Maya as well? Being a Max user I'd love to see some new VTMs.
    Code Fearlessly!

Quote Originally Posted by smjones View Post
    This is great news. If I can ask, does your job position criteria include being able to teach Max and Maya as well? Being a Max user I'd love to see some new VTMs.
    Actually, I have great news for you! I have a most excellent Max instructor on board. He is very busy at the moment, but we are scheduled to have the first Max class on January 7!

Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington View Post
    Actually, I have great news for you! I have a most excellent Max instructor on board. He is very busy at the moment, but we are scheduled to have the first Max class on January 7!
    That IS great news!

(does his first name start with "Zak"?? Just wishing....)
    Code Fearlessly!

That IS great news!

No I'm sorry it doesn't, and I do realize we have some very large shoes to fill. I will do my best to get you guys an instructor that will fill them well!

Not to give anything away, but here is an example of one of the Blender Instructor Prospect's work.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ry-d55vumk.jpg

Blender! Whoo! You go Nina! Get them instructors! It'll be interesting to see how the new instructor will be compared to how the classes were taught before. :3
    Captain Jack: "Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks 'Oooh, this could be a little more sonic'?"
    The Doctor: "What? you never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?"
    ---------------------
    “There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick."
    - The Doctor”

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchen Ninja View Post
    Blender! Whoo! You go Nina! Get them instructors! It'll be interesting to see how the new instructor will be compared to how the classes were taught before. :3
    Both are currently instructors, so they do have experience teaching! That is a plus!

That is a plus! Always good to have teaching experience when going into a teaching job. Otherwise it could be odd and hard to follow.
    Captain Jack: "Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks 'Oooh, this could be a little more sonic'?"
    The Doctor: "What? you never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?"
    ---------------------
    “There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick."
    - The Doctor”

That IS great news!

LOL. You really want him back, don't ya? I miss him, too, and he really did bring everyone together, and kept the community active. I admit, and he was a GREAT Blender instructor. Without him, I would still have been clueless in the Blender style of modeling to this day. However, to find somebody that can do as well as he did with future Blender Classes, whew... That'll take some doing.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast