Mastering Unreal Technology Quick question

Hey I just bought the Mastering Unreal Technology Volume II book and downloaded the missing Chapter 2 files but it was only for the candle and a few terrain peices.(Which a lot of stuff doesn't seem to load)

But all the beginning tutorials that involved the Chapter_2_AdvMaterials package seem to be missing. Such as the wood and burnt wood textures, normal maps, etc.

Does anybody know where I can find these? Any help would be great thanks!

The book dvd includes the materials in the CustomPackages folder. Only the maps were missing for ch 2. The splash screen doesn't list it so you have to go to the dvd directly.

Quote Originally Posted by clintman View Post
    The book dvd includes the materials in the CustomPackages folder. Only the maps were missing for ch 2. The splash screen doesn't list it so you have to go to the dvd directly.
    Thanks for the reply, I feel really dumb that I was stuck for a few days trying to figure out where the files where, I was only using the flash player that loads when you put the cd in and thought that was it :/

I even tried making my own textures cuz I had given up trying to find them haha ugh

Thanks again!