Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    580

    Talking New "Supernatural" Image of me by Buzz!!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Posts
    897
    "I'm a married spud, I'm a married spud!"
    Code Fearlessly!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    arkansas, usa
    Posts
    283
    That’s is buzz, you crossed the line.. I am going to start my own photography site now and hire hot women too. so there.lol
    Yes, I am unfair to everyone equally

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    3D Buzz Cave
    Posts
    1,149
    Awesome pic! I absolutely LOVE that Jacket!
    Angela Busby
    Email: angela@3dbuzz.com
    PM (Private Message): Angela
    Need help with store orders, please PM me!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Awesome pic! I absolutely LOVE that Jacket!
    Thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Dickson, TN
    Posts
    5,649
    Quote Originally Posted by macmag View Post
    That’s is buzz, you crossed the line.. I am going to start my own photography site now and hire hot women too. so there.lol
    Hahahahaha!! One of the most awesome posts I've read in a while! Epic!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Eastern Europe
    Posts
    391
    Like I said over fb, really awesome colors. I love how it creates a misty night atmosphere.

    P.S. Nina I didn't know you've gone punk! Awesome, now I'm not the only one

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven777 View Post
    Like I said over fb, really awesome colors. I love how it creates a misty night atmosphere.

    P.S. Nina I didn't know you've gone punk! Awesome, now I'm not the only one
    Thanks! Yep I get a little punk every now and then... I was always punk as a teen

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Posts
    897
    Quote Originally Posted by NinaCovington View Post
    Thanks! Yep I get a little punk every now and then... I was always punk as a teen
    I have trouble keeping track of all the different looks. My daughter says she is "scene" which is sort of like punk and emo... I think.
    Code Fearlessly!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ely, UK
    Posts
    2,547
    the surface blur is a touch heavy I feel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •