Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice pic.
    If only I could get pretty girls to pose, I'd do photography too. Then again, I know nothing about it... so I'll remain an the observer I suppose.

wow cool stuff, this could be the start of a 3dbuzz Photoshop competition you know. entrants get a series of raw unedited photo's from buzz and they have to try to match a certain mood, for example supernatural, at the end of the month we can start a vote thread to decide who closely matched the mood and which looks the best.

could be quite fun. It wouldn't have to be just portraits either, could be anything...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wind-in-willos-matte-painting.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	250.7 KB 
ID:	73161

my personal website showing the best of my work
    click me to go to my website

Quote Originally Posted by nGAGE View Post
    Nice pic.
    If only I could get pretty girls to pose, I'd do photography too. Then again, I know nothing about it... so I'll remain an the observer I suppose.
    Yeah, same here. I thought about taking up Digital Photography, and using 123D Catch to turn multiple angle shots into a 3D model, which would be cool to do, but I know that's not exactly the most realistic approach if one doesn't know how to get all the angles of an object in order to make it into a 3D model. There's a catch to that (probably the reason why it's called 123D "Catch" LOL).
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

WoW this is going up in my man cave for everyone to drool over.

Very awesome picture. Love the mood, the colors, and of course, the subject.

Thanks guys! I'm glad to hear you are liking it.

Quote Originally Posted by NATO_chrisjm View Post
    the surface blur is a touch heavy I feel.
    NATO, I purposefully pushed the blurring effect as far as I could before destroying her skin. It was a very specific effect that I was going for (almost a paintery effect) that worked with the 'Supernatural' theme in the way I saw it in my head. But many thanks for your feedback! As you know, it is always appreciated.

Cheers!

BuZZ

She looks like that hot naked chick from Game Of Thrones, ... the one that gives birth to the monster.
    [quote][\quote]

Quote Originally Posted by busbyj View Post

NATO, I purposefully pushed the blurring effect as far as I could before destroying her skin. It was a very specific effect that I was going for (almost a paintery effect) that worked with the 'Supernatural' theme in the way I saw it in my head. But many thanks for your feedback! As you know, it is always appreciated.

Cheers!

BuZZ
    Any chance you can post the original photo before post production? I'd love to see how much of that shot was environmental. You managed to get the skin to look almost rubbery. Actually quite reminds me of a 3d model.
    -Mr. 3d

Quote Originally Posted by smjones View Post
    "I'm a married spud, I'm a married spud!"
    *Thumbs up*

Quote Originally Posted by tadpole3159 View Post
    wow cool stuff, this could be the start of a 3dbuzz Photoshop competition you know. entrants get a series of raw unedited photo's from buzz and they have to try to match a certain mood, for example supernatural, at the end of the month we can start a vote thread to decide who closely matched the mood and which looks the best.

could be quite fun. It wouldn't have to be just portraits either, could be anything...
    That would be awesome. Just ah... let's start with a different picture.
    Read my Webcomic:
    maytiacomic.com
    Check up on my progress at:
    marscaleb.com

Quote Originally Posted by busbyj View Post

Cheers!

BuZZ

Are you referencing “Supernatural” as in the television show?

If so right on the money and Nina would make for a very good crossroad demon or even a variation of the ever changing faces of Meg.

The only thing missing is a bit of eye flair action.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x-road.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	73171

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12