Blender model animation problem

Hello,

I am trying to use blender and unity to make a game. I have an extreme low poly mesh as a placeholder, I have it rigged and done a single animation activity (TPose). I am trying to make use of the native import by having the blender file in the unity project directory. However, if I have unity import the animations, the model gets deformed drastically. It is also rotated 90 degrees. If I tell it to not import the animations, the mesh looks fine. I have made sure that all verts are weight painted correctly and it has not fixed the problem. If anyone can help I would be most grateful.

Did you "Apply" Transformations, rotations and scaling before import/export?

I have the actual blender file attached here (http://answers.unity3d.com/questions...ons-added.html) I thought I had, but I will double check.

Applying position, rotation, and scale, and re-importing still shows the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BobReg View Post
    Did you "Apply" Transformations, rotations and scaling before import/export?
    This does seem to have fixed it. I tried a older copy of the file, before the rig was added. Applied the transforms, then added the rig, and it appears to work fine now. Thank you for your help