Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HDRI Hub finally opens its doors

Or better starts its website

Finally I was able to finish my own texture and hdri sky resource site. Well the content still has to grow, but let me know what you think about it.

http://www.hdri-hub.com

There is also a Facebook page to make it easier for you to stay up to date about new additions:
    https://www.facebook.com/hdrihub

Big news over here. We decided to adjust the prices of the hdri skies in our store. Now you can get them starting at the low price of $14.90.

We were also busy adding new bundles, like this one, that let you save even more:

And for the fans of free stuff we added five new free hdri downloads like this:

Hey, I like the idea of this! So where do you get this HDRI's? Can photographers upload their own HDRI's to sell on your site? (Could be a good idea).

Hi,

Well don't know if this will be possible. We are using a payment provider that also hosts the files, which would make it difficult to handle multiple users.
    At the moment I shoot all the hdri myself together with a friend.

^ Well, try not to completely discard the idea. It'd be a great way to get more content and you could keep say 3-4% of their sales, so that's more $ for you. In the meantime though, great stuff! I love it, gonna have to try out a few of your freebies!

Thanks. Make sure to post images rendered with them to our facebook page. I am always curious to see what they were used for.

https://www.facebook.com/hdrihub

There are two new bundles available:

And a rendering done with one of our recent hdri sets
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7f2cd38b7681e6e2ef83b5a7a5385264_S.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	73000  

dcrghujuikhjd Guest
    Hey, I like the idea of this! So where do you get this HDRI's? Can photographers upload their own HDRI's to sell on your site? (Could be a good idea).

Thanks.

Right now we shoot them all ourself, but we thought about adding hdri from other photographers.
    But at the moment our shop system does not support this.

Maybe we are going to have others to shoot on contract for us. Would make it easier for us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast