amd athlon LE-1600...

does anybody know if an AMD Athlon LE-1600 with a Nvidia Geforce 8200 Gb graphics card is compadible for unreals SM3 compatible video card requirements?

I am having problems with unreal and have been trying for the past couple of months to fix this but was told to check my drivers. The problem is the computer with all the programs on it is not connected to the internet for safety reasons.

I don't want to go through all of this trouble only to find that it was something as simple as the graphics card not being high enough.

or could someone suggest a website that can simply download a newer driver without the need of scanning the computer I am already on?

I can't tell you if your card is compatible with SM3 or not, but if you want to download the driver, you can get it at nVidia's website:

http://www.nvidia.com/page/home.html

If you want, you can smack GPU-Z on a pen drive and run it on your computer.
    It will give you information on just about everything graphics card related.

Look for DirectX Support.

Side note: CPU-Z for the CPU/mainboard/ram side of things.

thanks I just now got somebody from nVidia's customer help section to help me out.
    thanks again.