Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MMO Class

Hello,

This MMO class seems amazing, i'd like to take part of it too!

But i'm from europe, so it could be hard for me to be there live. Do you think there would be a solution for me?

Quote Originally Posted by allinstudio View Post
    Do you think there would be a solution for me?
    All those videos are recorded and available for streaming.

Yep, exactly. Do read the MMO article that's floating around on the site (If you can't find it, I'll fish it up. I think the link is actually on this thread somewhere).

There's a token system that you need to take note of. Basically the way it works is that when you are given access to the class, you only get access to the 1st month's videos (which are over a year old now). Then your 2nd month in the class, you'll get access to the 2nd month's video's, etc.

The downside is that you'll "never" catch up to the class. The upside is that there's SO much content, that it'll keep you busy at the rate you're gaining access anyways... Unless you're watching 10+ hours of videos per day. In that case, you can always pay for multiple months of member subscription, and that will give you access to more of the class content.

yes you could be able to catch up but each month you wait will be that much longer till you won't be able to. and yes there is the MMO link on the first page here
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

I was trying to get a concise answer on the "catching up" topic, but didn't really get one. Now that I'm in the class, I did some advanced math. I noticed that the class started about 14 months ago, and there are only 7 chapters of videos up. After pulling out my TI-81, I calculated that to be about 2 months per chapter

I still am not sure if 1 chapter opens up every month, but if that's the case, then I definitely see that it is possible to catch up.

To clarify:

Each month of member sponsorship earns you 1 token. But each token unlocks 1 chapter in the video system.

I found
    my current avatar on google, so props to THIS GUY who created the original...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123