Where to start with UDK, sure this has been asked 100 times ......

Hi, I would like to begin the basics of creating ..something...anything.... I love the new look of this site. I have only made a level about two years ago using the unreal books.

I am after free videos on UDK , then free videos on blender. Or do i have to pay ???

The boks are a few years old now, i think a lot has changed, but if i have to pay, ill use an earlier version of udk and use the books again.

ive watched the games with UDK, they look great.... so why is Unity the best think since sliced bread ?

IVE BEEN WATCHING TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE.... ON 3D BUZZ I SEEM TO HAVE TO PAY... ARE THE LESSONS ON 3D BUZZ BETTER ? SORRY BOUT THE CAPS, IM NOT SHOUTING. SO FAR 10 VIEWS AND NO REPLIES @#%@
    Last edited by Whiteoxe; 04-05-2013 at 05:11 PM. Reason: I just want to !

If you are looking for free videos only, I would start here: http://www.3dbuzz.com/training/view/...evelopment-kit.

There is also the UDK 101 series from about a year ago, but that is only accessible to Member Sponsors.

Personally, I think the membership is completely worth it. You won't find anything comparable on YouTube, especially for UDK content.