Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just threw in a few for 2.63 BMesh if you're interested // new pdf also
    Last edited by jzbosco; 04-28-2012 at 10:34 AM.
    "Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly."
    Dalai Lama

Blender Shortcut Keys, Blender 101 - 2.62 and 2.63 BMesh

Thanks. This is a great reference.

Hot Key lists used to be all the rage in the early days of Blender when almost everything was done with the keyboard, but these days you can do much more with the GUI.
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

awesome ! Thanks !
    For me life is like chocolate that never end

Hi all,

I was in Blender 101 and I remember how Zak changed the select button to LMB and also made it easy to deselect by just clicking on the empty space. Right now in Blender 2.67, I am unable to do that. Can someone tell me how to do it.

Thanks ..

Quote Originally Posted by asterias View Post
    Hi all,

I was in Blender 101 and I remember how Zak changed the select button to LMB and also made it easy to deselect by just clicking on the empty space. Right now in Blender 2.67, I am unable to do that. Can someone tell me how to do it.

Thanks ..
    To get left mouse button selection, switch one of your windows to a User Preferences view and select the Input button. In the right panel there will be the option to select with the right or left button.

On the right is a hierarchy of interface input options that you can modify. Under 3D View, there are two sets of controls: 3D View (global) and Object Mode. The selection controls for the mouse are under global and the keyboard shortcuts for selecting/deselecting all is under object mode.

I don't know how Zak added deselecting all with the mouse, without messing up the ability to select, move the 3D cursor, or rotating the scene, but I'll let you know if I figure it out.
    Last edited by pellea72; 06-27-2013 at 04:43 PM. Reason: updated to reflect failed attempts
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12