Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Wow you answered all my questions thanks! Yeah looks like I will be joining up within the next week or so. I actually bought the C++ dvd ages ago, got through about half then lost it (I still have the empty box though so one day it'll turn up ) It will be good to get back into those videos at least.

Zak no longer works at 3DBuzz. Better to PM Jason (busbyj)
    Ohh it is almost impossible to reach anyone here ...

Quote Originally Posted by SreckoM View Post
    @Zak

I am trying to send you PM but your mailbox is full.

You can send your PM to me. Zak is no longer with 3DBuzz. I will be very happy to help you out as best as I can.

Hi busby, thank yo for response. I did send you PM 2 days ago. I think that my 'issue' is on good way to be resolved.

How can i ask you for more details? Great post need to know more... good luck

If we sign up, do get access to previous webinars?
    Thx.

If we sign up, do get access to previous webinars?
    Yes. You can watch previous webinars without any restrictions what so ever.
    Also since people who participated in the class are still around, more or less, you can ask questions in the forums and get help.

Beside that you can access other content provided with the site and join the newer webinars that are starting. To see which webinars are starting, to join the one you want and to watch older webinars use the Live Classes button (see middle-top navigation bar).

LE: Forgot to mention that you require the member sponsorship to do these things, as said by the OP
    Last edited by florem; 10-09-2012 at 10:15 AM.

So speaking of new classes, what is this Thomas Dodd: C to C, all about? the C language? I tried to figure it out and look briefly for it on the forums but haven't a clue
    CHIBI ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Aphixe View Post
    So speaking of new classes, what is this Thomas Dodd: C to C, all about? the C language? I tried to figure it out and look briefly for it on the forums but haven't a clue
    Here you go...

http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/showthread.php?194136

I'm looking forward for the C++ 101 class!!!! hope the class continues to C++ 201, 301 an so on!!!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast