Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    In terms of email, all I have is the receipt from paypal from last Thursday.

@Visceralguy

The month starts from the moment you get activated and not from the moment you paid so there isn't a problem in that part. Also, since the Unity started today you will not be required to participate to all of the unity sessions. You need to attend to more than 1 / 2 sessions and send all the hw for all the sessions.

Send a pm to Zak and ask him about your process.
    Hope it helps.

my country isn't listed in the registration..what about that?

I'm excited to get activated to try out some of these live seminars.

How can I become member sponsor?

@zhengkan29
    First of all, welcome to the forum

As for the member sponsor, click here. You will be able to choose the option that best suits you.

The subscription is manual so, as the Term of Service says, you will have to wait 2 or 3 days to be given member sponsor status. The billing starts when the status is given and not when the purchase was made.

@Zak

I am trying to send you PM but your mailbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by SreckoM View Post
    @Zak

I am trying to send you PM but your mailbox is full.
    Zak no longer works at 3DBuzz. Better to PM Jason (busbyj)
    Code Fearlessly!

Hello I'm new here, but have bought some dvds off the site over the last couple of years. I'm thinking of becoming a member sponsor, particularly interested in C++ and Android dev. This site has changed a lot since I was last here!

First: Do we know why Zak left? He was the most awesome thing about those 3ds Max dvds, and I wonder if he might come back or work part time at all?

Second: What's the deal with this webinar class? You sign up and have to be there for the live class, and can ask questions etc. during the class right? But can you stream a recording after the class has been done incase you can't make it? (I have no idea what the time difference is between Ireland and wherever 3D Buzz is but it can't be good!)

Third: I find the video section kind of confusing to be honest (sorry ), I don't know where series' begin and end, and I can't see the little flag on the videos Zak was talking about a few posts ago, so don't know what's free, what's for members, and what's available for a separate fee. Is there a nice list somewhere so I could see exactly what I would get for my money, rather than people going "Oh is this available?" for everything or hassling Buzz with those questions

Forth: Why are half the videos on Youtube? Is everything thats on youtube on the site too?

Finally....What webinar classes have been done so far? Did I miss android? On the live classes section there's just an empty calendar so I don't really know what that means, maybe they have stopped or been postponed?!

If anyone can answer any of these questions I would be very grateful, thanks!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by WingnutWilson View Post
    Hello I'm new here, but have bought some dvds off the site over the last couple of years. I'm thinking of becoming a member sponsor, particularly interested in C++ and Android dev. This site has changed a lot since I was last here!
    Hi there. I have been a member sponsor for a few months now, and I can definitely say that it's worth it. If you have the time, there are tons and tons of videos to dig through!

First: Do we know why Zak left? He was the most awesome thing about those 3ds Max dvds, and I wonder if he might come back or work part time at all?
    As far as I am corncerned, we haven't heard the specific reason, other than he is trying something new.

Second: What's the deal with this webinar class? You sign up and have to be there for the live class, and can ask questions etc. during the class right? But can you stream a recording after the class has been done incase you can't make it? (I have no idea what the time difference is between Ireland and wherever 3D Buzz is but it can't be good!)
    Yes, you can stream all videos afterwards (when they are uploaded). Sometimes they run the live sessions on different timezones, but living in Denmark myself, I often catch up on the non-live streaming at later days.

Third: I find the video section kind of confusing to be honest (sorry ), I don't know where series' begin and end, and I can't see the little flag on the videos Zak was talking about a few posts ago, so don't know what's free, what's for members, and what's available for a separate fee. Is there a nice list somewhere so I could see exactly what I would get for my money, rather than people going "Oh is this available?" for everything or hassling Buzz with those questions
    I agree. It is sometimes a little hard to get an overview of the videos. However, Buzz and co. are going to work on a new website soon, so I hope that they'll make a better system. For now, you should just know that almost all videos are available as a member sponsor.

Finally....What webinar classes have been done so far? Did I miss android? On the live classes section there's just an empty calendar so I don't really know what that means, maybe they have stopped or been postponed?!
    C++ 101-102
    C# 101-103
    Maya 101
    UDK 101
    Unity 101
    Blender 101-102

I might have forgotten some classes.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast