Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Member Sponsorship is a GREAT investment!
    Tryn'2Learn
    -Patrick

Hey, I had a quick question: I am watching your fundamentals for Maya video and loving it, and before I post an image of Fry telling you to moderate your voice and allow me to reimburse you for your troubles, if I am paying the monthly subscription am I able to get access to ALL of the videos on your site (as I notice that some of the Maya tutorials can be accessed by paying a one off fee, but if the monthly sub will get me those AND more, then it's a no brainer)?
    Also, once I become a member am I able to download your videos as opposed to just stream them? Unfortunately I have a monthly internet allowance (I know, right, those still exist?) and streaming all of your tutorials will eat in to that quite heavily, but after midnight that cap is lifted, so bulk downloading all of the tutorials would be really useful for me. Is this possible?

Thanks for any answers!

@Plyomet
    Not all videos are accessible after paying the member sponsor fee. There are videos that were done with third parties (like math ones) and the way they are remunerated (the third party) is by buying the said content separately from the store (again using the math ex.). Once you buy it you receive the video dvd and also (in some cases?) get them added to your account to stream.

With that said, testing a few series of the Maya videos allowed me to stream them without restrictions so no problems there.

Videos are only in streaming format and not for download (except those given as one free session -in the case of the courses that started- or some other case -like the free unity videos-). The download part was tried -many times- but wasn't successful.

You can either buy the desired video series, buy the streaming option (and change the net provider).
    Last edited by florem; 05-29-2012 at 09:16 AM.

These 2 Houdini tutorials are available for Houdini with Membership?
    Houdini Technical Director Volume I - $79.99 value
    Houdini Technical Director Volume II - $79.99 value

Where can I find out what exactly is offered with Membership for Houdni?

@SreckoM
    I checked and it worked for me. To be sure about it and for further questions, ask Zak.

Click on the View All or the preceding ones (like unity, unreal, houdini etc) and in the next page you have a filter search (on the left side). Click on the member sponsor and you'll see the videos that are available for member sponsors. I don't know if all of them show up in the results but that will help you make an idea.

If you look in our streaming section on each video you're interested in seeing, you'll see a colored flag next to each video. Green indicates a completely free video. Yellow is Member Sponsor only. Red is only for purchasers of the DVD.

The reason we do this is that we have to pay royalties to the developer for certain videos, so giving MS access to those videos becomes unfair to the developer.

This page maybe could use an update. Um, wouldn't hurt to have a few more member sponsors from hearing about the tons of new content coming up?

*shifts attention away from me*
    I've met people who don't think 'real' nerd girls exist.

b-bu-but I exist...

Hello,

I signed up as a member sponsor last week in anticipation of the Unity game dev class.

I believe I'm still awaiting activation (when I click on the classes in the live calender there are no options in the pop-up window).

If anyone can help I would appreciate it. I don't want to miss out!

Thank you.

where you activated by Angela? she has to confirm stuff on the phone with you, at least thats how I got mine activated years ago.
    Current Dev machine: Intel Core i7 3930K Asus P9X79 Pro, 64 gb DDR3, EVGA GTX 590 3gb, Corsair 750 W PSU, ThermoCool Armor Case, 3x Asus 27" LED's, Kingston HyperX 120 gb SSD x2 0,1 Raid ... I like to go fast

Dev Laptop: Macbook Pro 15'' 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7, 16GB, 512GB ssd, Nvidia Geforce GT 750m 2GB

Good Bad, don't matter, im the man with the gun.
    Check out my current Shadowrun/Cyberpunk MMO project at coming soon (

You will know if you are a member sponsor because you will get the badge for it and did you do get an email about calling them for phone verification because you need to call the number given before they can put you in the system.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast