Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ebontide View Post
    How often do you plan to re-run given classes if at all? I would have loved to sign up for the C# class but I was on deployment - I'd love to sign up if given the chance in the future.
    First of all:
    Welcome wakala, ebontide and all the other new members of 3DBuzz.

It is planned to re-run the 101 classes in a few month time. So you will get the chance to participate in a live class again.

It should be mentiouned tho , that all of the classes are recorded and EVERYTHING 3DBuzz has and will be teaching is accecibly to MEMBER SPONSORS via the streaming system.

So even when you missed the opportunity to get it live and direct, the knowledge is not lost to you.
    I see it more as a chance, to learn at your own pace and time.
    Beside that Zak , Nelson and the Buzz Team in general are doing everything to help you and are allways just a PM away if you are stuck or got a problem.

I don't want to sound like a little fanboy, and the amount of First Class Tutorials speak for itself, but the 3DBuzz Member Sponsorship was one of the best investments i made in a long time.

Its a LOT of stuff , for the buck.
    Everything we encounter leaves traces behind. Everything contributes imperceptibly to our education.

- J.W. von Goethe

I appreciate the quick reply Flash. I have been a subscriber for about a year now I think, and I agree - the site is amazing. I fully intend to use the pre-recorded classes to brush up on my skills, I'd just like to participate if the chance was given so as to have the extra drive of completing assignments and motivation to keep the pace. I could use more motivators - I've been lazy recently. This is an amazing and welcome addition to a great package deal.

There is a gap between 101 to 102, might be a small one but if you are interested watch 101 now. Being 102 is comming up that should be a good reason to push yourself that way you can participate in 102 and understand it.
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Quote Originally Posted by elevating View Post
    There is a gap between 101 to 102, might be a small one but if you are interested watch 101 now. Being 102 is comming up that should be a good reason to push yourself that way you can participate in 102 and understand it.
    That's unless you are taking the C++ 101 class in the middle of the two C# courses, then you might have a tougher time catching up.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Do it all man
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Well, I'll try, but if I get too overwhelmed playing catchup with C# when I'm busy doing C++ homework, heh...that could be disaster waiting to happen. Although learning both languages almost simultaneously should make me a more well-rounded programmer at the end of the day, let's hope. So it can't be all THAT bad. At least programming's not AS time consuming as 3D modeling like I'm doing now with Blender, but...we'll see just how intense things'll be in Visual Studio land.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Hey Guys where do i get citrix webinar from? they say its free but all i could find is a free trial ....
    can someone please share the link for it
    thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by berndr View Post
    Hey Guys where do i get citrix webinar from? they say its free but all i could find is a free trial ....
    can someone please share the link for it
    thanks in advance
    After registering, you will recieve a link to the webinar, which automatically downloads the required software to view and participate. You don't need to download anything prior to the webinar starting, just click the link when the webinar is due to start.
    Dangerous. Mute. Lunatic.
    <Toastage>: and you're like "Ey Joe it is Smismar, I am belgium, ishn't that veird. Fix mai internetz or I cut you yehs?"

I just checked out the C++ 101 Webinar last night. I've come to 3DBuzz for some of the UDK tutorials in the past, but I was really blown away by the new online Webinar classes. It's such a fantastic idea! I know that from time to time I struggle to keep myself motivated when reading through written tutorials or even watching video tutorials. But the live online format really helped me stay focused and I was able to ask questions along the way and get answers almost immediately. I just signed up for a Member Sponsor account and look forward to checking out some of the other classes including C# and Unity. I don't know that you'll find a better deal than this for learning this technology. Great job here guys and kudos to everyone who helped make these live webinar classes possible!

Hah, cool you live in Cleveland? I'm in Ashland. I got the Mastering Unreal Technology: The Art of Level Design recently. Definitely felt like I was just paying the delivery's fuel expenses because it was on Amazon for $1.00 or so and the shipping was $5.00. All the material is still relevant especially since I am mapping in UnrealEd 3.0. I wouldn't mind paying $80 for the book if I had at least a part time job.

Oh, and thank you 3DBuzz staff for detailing the editor in such a fashion that I had learned a fast workflow, and much of the information in UnrealEd 3.0 in under a week!

Last edited by av3nger; 04-17-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast