Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

New LIVE online webinar classes from 3D Buzz

Greetings everyone!

As many of you know, 3D Buzz has recently started holding our very first LIVE online class sessions over a variety of topics both 3D and programming related. This new initiative allows us to do something you just can get from a training video: we can finally cater to exactly what you need to know and give you the help you need, right when you need it most. Currently, we have 2 live classes going, C# 101 - An Introduction, and Blender 101. Both of these classes are geared toward those looking to get into programming and 3D, respectively.

It's a very exciting time for us. The classes have had a tremendous reception and the feedback has been incredible. But I wanted to take just a minute and explain the entire online class system to those who are completely new to it. I'll try to keep it short.

First,
    all of our classes are held in online webinar format.
    This means that you really only need the Citrix software for GoToWebinar to take part. It's free software, and runs stably on pretty much every platform.

Second, you need to be a Member Sponsor of this site. Member Sponsorship costs $35 a month, and gives you access to hundreds of hours of exclusive training content over programming, 3D animation, and game design as well as exclusive training opportunities such as our Unity MMO Class*. The best part is that being a Member Sponsor gives you all of this and the ability to tune into as many of our live classes as you like!

Finally, you just need to mark your calendar for the appropriate class. We announce class times both in the Member Sponsor Lounge (an exclusive forum you'll get access to once you join), as well as in our Live Classes calendar, which you can access using the link at the top of the page.

TO REGISTER FOR A LIVE CLASS, DO THE FOLLOWING:
    1. Be a Member Sponsor.
    2. Go to the Live Classes Calendar at the top of the site
    3. Find the class you want by the date it's being held and click on it
    4. There will be a Registration link in the pop-up window for that class.
    That's it! Simply tune in using the webinar software at the appropriate time, and take part in one-of-a-kind training experience!

We have a lot of classes up and coming, including:

- C++ 101 (8 week class)
    - Unity Game Development
    - Android Development

Along with many others. There has never been a better time to become a Member Sponsor of 3D Buzz. If you have any questions, I'd like to invite you to shoot me a PM or email (zak@3dbuzz.com) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Or, if you're ready to to start learning, subscribe right now!

Do be aware that activation of your sponsorship is a manual process, and although we generally have a fast response time, we appreciate your patience and ask that you give us 72 hours to get you into the system. So if you're looking at taking part in one of our live classes, it definitely pays to sign up early!
    Thanks, and I hope to see you in class!

Zak Parrish
    3D Buzz, Inc.

*Seating for the MMO class is limited. At the time of this post, there are a few seats left, but I encourage you to inquire about availability prior to purchase!

Those interested in the C++ 101: An Introduction live webinar class, please use the appropriate link below!

Public Registration for the free first session of C++ 101

Member Sponsor-only registration for the entire C++ 101 course (This link will only work for Member Sponsors who are logged in!)
    Last edited by Zak; 04-10-2012 at 11:24 AM.

Can't recommend Member Sponsorship highly enough, absolutely worth doing
    Dangerous. Mute. Lunatic.
    <Toastage>: and you're like "Ey Joe it is Smismar, I am belgium, ishn't that veird. Fix mai internetz or I cut you yehs?"

Excellent! I love the C# class, and I'll be jumping in on the blender course soon.

I'm very excited to hear about C++, especially with how great C# is going. Interested in android dev, as well.

Good stuff!
    Official Nelson talking points breakdown: programming, mt dew, coffee, mcdonalds = 96%, guns = 3%, beer, boat, island = 1%

(4:06:05 PM) rflx: [23:03:45] <Adam1> well... he'll be running.. *puts on sunglasses* .. out of ammo. *YYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH*
    (4:06:08 PM) rflx: ^^ fixed

Awesomeness Spread the word people!

Need to catch up on mah C# homework! :O

Excited for the c++ course
    PSN : VenticalLamma (no ps3 at the moment) | Xbox live : Dj Whip It Out | Steam ID : undead_killa

Sgt.Matt Baker: You really get to know a man if you get to watch him die, that moment right before he realizes its over, that moment his face reflects every decision he's ever made, what kind of life he led and if he regrets it

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Wish I had time to better utilize my sponsorship.
    Hello everyone and welcome to another 3DBuzz VTM, and tonight we'll be programming in Brain****!

the classes are awesome and looking forward to upcoming ones too. well worth it
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Very much looking forward to the classes, i shall be joining C++ and will check out the prospectus for the Unity Game Development class!

Really loving the Blender 101 Class! Before this, I wanted to like Blender, but just didn't feel that it was competitive enough with tools with the word Autodesk in the name, but after coming into this class, that completely changed my view on Blender once and for all... Now I'm a lot less skeptical, and certainly able to do more with this open-sourced tool than I could have ever done in XSI Mod Tool.

Would like to sign up for the C++ class (the reason I didn't sign up for the C# class), as much as I do like C#, I still feel that revisiting old nightmares in a programming langauge I *tried* learning 10 - 15 years ago in C++ still needs to be readdressed and put at ease. C#, on the other hand, I could certainly reassess at a later date.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast